Kansas Tourism Hotspot
Welcome! We invite you to visit El Dorado, KS. Located at the junctions of I 35, US 54, and US 77 highways we are not only convenient but "SomeWhere" natural, quiet and exhilarating! With over 300 hotel rooms, RV parking, 17 locally unique dining opportunities and all the fast food options, we've got the basics covered.
Extend your stay and visit our attractions, shopping and events. Please view our Visitors Guide at left and continue to explore this site all things El Dorado!
Attractions & Art!
- Butler County History Center & KS Oil Museum
- Vibrant Main Street full of shopping, dining and more
- Coutts Memorial Museum of Art
- El Dorado Main Street Sculpture Program: 16 works of public sculpture downtown
- Paved city bike path connecting downtown to El Dorado Lake
- Home of Butler Community College
- Erman B. White Gallery
- Iron Horse Concert Hall
El Dorado Lake & State Park
- El Dorado Lake and State Park is a premier venue for the outdoor and camping enthusiast.
- 1100 campsites, cabins
- Well maintained trails for hiking, biking and horseback riding
- Equestrian campground with arena and corrals
- 4500 acres of park lands
- 3500 acres of wildlife area
Shopping and dining worth the trip!
- Upscale, one-of-a-kind shops
- Front door parking
- Ask the locals about some of our authenic dining options......
- mouth watering pulled pork
- the best veal in Kansas
- chili and homemade pies
- salsa, queso, chips and margaritas
- speciality sandwiches, lattes and coffees
- steakburgers or sweet potato fries