El Dorado is home to some truly amazing parks!
- "Everybody Plays at the Summit" is the cheer for our soft-surface, wheelchair friendly Summit Park.
- Get fit and enjoy the great outdoors on the bike/walking path. Beautiful views are found all along this 5 mile stretch that borders the Walnut River, continues through the Prairie Trails Golf course, and connects our city to the El Dorado State Park & Lake.
- Parks plus music equal a fun evening at the Band Shell in Forest Park. The Municipal Band plays most Thursday evenings in the summer or rent the Band Shell & host your own.
- Remembering our city's re-building spirit after the deadly 1958 tornado is highlighted through an aeolian harp atop a bending pedestal located in Graham Park.
- Park Hopping! All the moms are doing it. Load up the kids, some peanut butter and jelly and hit all the great playgrounds around town. Just remember to plan your restroom breaks: North Main Park, Summit Park and East Park.
There's lots more! Click our "amenities" link at left for detailed information!
Making a Splash!
The City of El Dorado invites you to cool off this summer at one of our aquatic attractions!
- *NEW 1000 N. Main, located within North Main Park
- 1600 Edgemoor, located within Graham Park
- Open Daily
For more information about pools, check out the Recreation Department page!
- 900 N Taylor, located within Forest Park
- Phone 316-321-6911
- Hours: Monday - Thursday 1pm - 7pm, Friday - Sunday 1pm - 6pm.
Prairie Trails Pool:
- 1100 Country Club, located adjacent to the golf course
- Phone: 316-322-7400
- Hours: Monday - Thursday 1pm - 7pm, Friday - Sunday 1pm - 6pm